It’s been a while since I updated my to do list. As we start the new academic year, I thought it might be worth dusting it off — not so much showing off as reminding myself that I have things to do and giving you insight as to what we academics do with our ridiculously short working weeks.
Not that you wanted to know.
I’m leaving out lectures (four a week on average this term) and if I’m circumspect about details, it’s just because I’m superstitious that way.
- Notes on bad taste and comedy – tonight
- Paper on A Scanner Darkly – 30 September
- abstract on Star Wars – 1 October
- notes on The Island of Doctor Moreau
- Paper for Lisbon – mid-November
- books proposal for Sekrit TTTTTTTT project – asap
- revise bounced book manuscript – asap
- three book reviews
- turn War of the Worlds and The War in the Air papers into articles
- continue beer research
I note, having read a PhD thesis, I have an idea for an article I will hide from and, having thought a bit about Chuck Tingle, I will move right along.
[…] The Spinning Plates… on The Trail of the Spinning… […]