So, a month since I updated my to do list, with a bloody busy ten days.
I’m leaving out lectures (four a week on average this term) and if I’m circumspect about details, it’s just because I’m superstitious that way.
Notes on bad taste and comedy – tonight Paper on A Scanner Darkly – 30 September notes on The Island of Doctor Moreau Clarke conference CFP
- Paper for Lisbon – mid-November
- turn Wyndham paper into article – 1 December 2016
- books proposal for Sekrit TTTTTTTT project – asap
- revise bounced book manuscript – asap
- three book reviews
- turn War of the Worlds, The War in the Air and A Scanner Darkly papers into articles
- Chapter on Star Wars – 22 February 2016
- continue beer research
all to-do lists should feature ‘continue beer research’, but probably nearer the top
I have decided never to do the actual research, but rather go to yet another fucking meeting on impact and KE about my research on beer. These trigger me to take five books on beer, brewing, hops or malt out of the library, which I renew for as long as I can but never get round to reading.
[…] Spinning Plates: Season of the Witch […]