I have two sets of keys — one with front and back door, one with front and back door (twice), shed, bicycle lock, a broken display case key and what I hope is my office key. Outside of term time, I try to carry the smaller set.
So, my energy level is still zilch and attempts at early nights seem to end up with later ones or insomnia. Did you know the digital Radio 4 switches from World Service to Children’s Programming? At they up earlier or late?.
- article on A Scanner Darkly — 23 January — hah — a chunk written and I hope to submit anyway
- book proposal for Sekrit TTTTTTTT project – asap
- revise bounced book manuscript – asap – this hasn’t left the house for once this month
- three book reviews
- turn EX_MACHINA, War of the Worlds and The War in the Air papers into articles
- Chapter on Star Wars — 22 February 2016 — I’ve started writing and this is three quarters done, in search of a conclusion
- continue beer research
There are a couple of talks in the pipeline and a couple of conferences I want to put in for and I just had a conversation with a publisher. I need to get my mojo back.
Having finished all three lectures for Monday by close of play Thursday, I can take the weekend off.
Well, I have a meeting on Saturday, which doesn’t count.
I can take the weekend off.
There are the portfolios that need marking, and I can get a few done on the train. But apart from that I can take the weekend off.
And I’m going to see a comedian Sunday night, which might feed into research. But that doesn’t count.
And I’m so close to the library, I might as well look for the other book I wanted yesterday. I can take the weekend off apart from that.
And I want to read the book I did take out.
But apart from that, I can take the weekend off.